Will the parade be on TV?
- Yes, the parade will be broadcast regionally on WBTV, Channel 3 (CBS) on Thanksgiving Day at 4:00 p.m. EST, or you can watch it live through our mobile app. https://guidebook.com/app/CLTParade/
- It will also air again on Christmas Day and be available through Time Warner Cable On-Demand.
Where can I park?
- Ample parking is available around Center City with differing prices. Click here for a map of local parking lots and garages.
Is there designated handicapped seating?
- There is no designated handicapped seating along the parade route. We recommend arriving around 7 a.m. to secure a prime spot up front on the sidewalk or along a street opening.
Where is the performance area?
- The performance area will be held at the intersection of Tryon St. and Levine Avenue of the Arts.
Can I buy a ticket for front row seating?
How many years has there been a Thanksgiving Day parade in Charlotte?
- The parade was founded in 1947. The 2017 parade will be the 70th year.
Can I participate in the parade?
- Yes! You can participate as a volunteer, with a parade unit or as a sponsor.
- Volunteers: We need your help for the 2017 parade! If you are interested in volunteering at the parade, please visit the Volunteers Page.
- Parade units: Please visit the 'March in the Parade" section for more information and applications.
What is the parade route?
- The parade will march North on Tryon Street from Stonewall St. to 9th St.
What time does the event start?
- The parade begins at 9:30 a.m. on November 24, 2017.
N. Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28280